Friday 24 July 2015

A better start

I just wanted to quickly post something positive, as I have been a bit of a moaning minnie all week. The day has started well, SmallPerson was surprisingly pleasant this morning - I don't know whether that was cutting out the purple drinks, or not letting her have her ipad in the evening, but whatever it was it's like a small miracle has occurred. Long may it continue.

I'm still sober. And I am reminding myself that however much I might want to beat myself up for my many failings, that's one HUGE failing I no longer have. Yay me!

Have a lovely friday and thanks for putting up with me!


4 comments:

  1. you're sober. yay! that is massive. you're going through a huge change at the moment, remember to give yourself credit for that. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I need to get better at focusing on the amazing! xx

      Delete
  2. Dear Susie,
    Getting and staying sober is a HUGE accomplishment!
    MTTS is right.
    Give yourself a lot of credit!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete