Thursday 24 March 2016

Day 2.3 - Meh

Feeling decidedly 'meh' today.

This time last week I was in Iceland, far far from work and family, taking photographs and generally having a wonderful time.

Such a wonderful time that I forgot to take my antidepressants two days in a row last weekend. So I'm sure my current mood is down to the 'Citalopram crash' rather than the not drinking, but it's NOT HELPING. Bah.

Struggled to get out of bed before 10am this morning and whilst things are getting done at work (they have to - deadlines!!), I'm basically looking forward to going home and back to bed again! This weekend won't be a holiday for me because I need to catch up on everything I missed last week before the financial year end. Such are the joys of running your own business.

I'm going to start to feel much better soon, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment