Tuesday 22 March 2016

Day 1. Again.

Hi. So, I'm back. 

I started drinking in December. A little here and there. Never drunk. Days off in between. I could handle it, right?

Well apparently not as I'm now drinking again every day, waking up grumpy, hubs  is starting to comment. I'm not back at the stage of working out in the morning what there is to drink in the evening but clearly that's next. 

On the plus side I know I can do this now. I've even inspired a friend who is now on about Day 60 and is inspiring me in return. So here we go. 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back.
    Make an extra effort to do all those things you did before. Sometimes the mind is tricky. If we think we can do something we do little things to prove ourselves wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne - I definitely can think of some of those tricks my mind has already played on me to get me back to this point. I was about to write "I'm not as bad as I was last time" but that's just an excuse to not start again when you think about it!

      I hope you're doing ok, I will catch up on all the blogs soon I hope :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Susie. It's amazing how you think you can manage it but before you know it you are back to where you were before. I have been there so many times. You can do this. A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie - yes it feels like less of a big deal this time ;)

      Delete
  3. Like Angie says, I've been through that game before, too. Welcome back indeed! xo

    ReplyDelete